Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Monday, July 30, 2012

2012 Challenge Progress: July

At the end of each month, I'll make a post showing what books I read for what challenge, along with a link to the review.

I'm basically done with all of the challenges, but I'm still going to keep track of the "extras" that I read.

So here is my progress for July...





1. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows [Review]
2. Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown [Review]
3. Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris [Review]
4. Entangled by Nikki Jefford [Review]
5. Night of the Purple Moon by Scott Cramer [Review]


Challenge complete!


1. Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz [Review]
2. The Story of Us by Deb Caletti [Review]3. Night of the Purple Moon by Scott Cramer [Review]






1. Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz [Review] {2012}
2. The Story of Us by Deb Caletti [Review] {2012}






1. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows [Review]
2. Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown [Review]
3. Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz [Review]
4. The Story of Us by Deb Caletti [Review]
5. The Theory of Atrraction by Delphine Dryden [Review]
6. Grounding Quinn by Stephanie Campbell
7. Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry [Review]
8. Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris [Review]
9. Entangled by Nikki Jefford [Review]
10. Night of the Purple Moon by Scott Cramer [Review]
11. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
12. Club Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair

 
Challenge complete!



1. If I Die by Rachel Vincent [Review]
2. Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry [Review]
3. Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward [Review]






None this month!










None this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)