Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday [3]


Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Pen to Paper. It's where we get to share books that have been on our wishlists forever or are newly added. I'll be alternating this with Waiting on Wednesday. My Amazon Wishlist is overflowing, so what title am I featuring this week...




Title: Stray
Series: Shifters, #1
Author: Rachel Vincent
Release Date: May 26, 2007

There are only eight breeding female werecats left . . .And I'm one of them.

I look like an all-American grad student. But I am a werecat, a shape-shifter, and I live in two worlds. Despite reservations from my family and my Pride, I escaped the pressure to continue my species and carved out a normal life for myself. Until the night a Stray attacked. I'd been warned about Strays -- werecats without a Pride, constantly on the lookout for someone like me: attractive, female, and fertile. I fought him off, but then learned two of my fellow tabbies had disappeared. This brush with danger was all my Pride needed to summon me back . . . for my own protection. Yeah, right. But I'm no meek kitty. I'll take on whatever -- and whoever -- I have to in order to find my friends. Watch out, Strays -- 'cause I got claws, and I'm not afraid to use them . . .

I really really want to read this series! I've heard many amazing things about it, and I love this author's Soul Screamers series, so I definitely want to check out her other books.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great series. I read all 6 books back to back! Faythe is kind of annoying sometimes but the love triangle is great and keeps you on the edge of your seat. Happy Reading!
    --Jenese

    http://readersconfession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh - I love the Werecats series! It's the series that got me into Rachel Vincent. I think I read this one about three years ago now...
    Faythe is a great protagonist - she's so feisty!

    I hope you get it soon - it's amazing!

    Dani
    Pen to Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have wanted to read the Shifter series for a while now. It is on my TBR list. Hope you get to read it soon.

    Nancy @ The Avid Reader
    Wishlist Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)