Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Showcase Sunday [31]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Freebie Finds:



A nice spread of genres this week!



Free audiobooks! I forgot the first two last week. Don't forget to head to Sync for two free audiobooks per week this summer!

Galley Grabs:



I love me some sexy nerds! :D

I'm a Winner!:



Thanks so much to Rachel @ Fiktshun for hosting the Soul Screamers Reading Challenge!

So, what did you get this week?

8 comments:

  1. Great haul! Irises looks really interesting. I hope you enjoy your new books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, everyone has been gushing about the release of the sequel to The Vincent Boys in the past few weeks and I seriously need to get to reading both of them soon! But I'm especially happy that you won a Rachel Vincent book -- she's one of my all-time fave authors, and even though I haven't read her Shifters series before, I'm sure it will be awesome too! :)

    Awesome showcase this week, Angie! I hope you have a wonderful day and awesome reading week <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Werecats series by Rachel Vincent! Stray is amazing!

    Enjoy your books :)

    Dani
    Pen to Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome looking haul this week! Happy reading and enjoy!

    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2155

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a copy of The Vincent Boys too, but my co-blogger didn't like it at all so I'm a little hesitant to pick it up. I am curious about your opinion on Stray.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for the intrusion!
    I wanted to tell you that I tagged you on my blog for the Liebster blog awards! (:

    Here's the post, answer the questions! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some awesome freebies Angie! Looks like you'll have some great books to keep you busy! Hope you enjoy them all and thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul! I downloaded The Vincent Boys a few weeks/months ago but I still need to read it. I hope you'll enjoy it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)