Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Showcase Sunday [30]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Galley Grabs:



I'm so excited to read this one!

Library Loot:



Yay! I've been waiting on these FOREVER!

(Overdrive) Library Loot:



I've been waiting on this one for awhile, too! My library is ordering the rest of this series in July, so yay!

Reads for Review:



Thanks so much to the author, Rebekah Armusik! Look out for my reviews in September!

So, what did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Cool Book Haul!
    I love the wallflower series, you'll enjoy it :D
    Incarnate & Love and leftovers look really interesting!
    Here's my: Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Love and Leftovers in one sitting. IT was a great story. enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul this week! Looks like you got some great books!

    Happy Reading,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2142

    ReplyDelete
  4. man i love the library. my overdrive has all 4 wallflowers books and i have gotten them all except for the last one. i am still on the waiting list for it. :( great haul this week!

    my stacked haul

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)