Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Showcase Sunday [29]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Borrowed Books:



I loved her Trylle Trilogy, so of course I had to give her vampire series a try!

Freebie Finds:



I love when books on my wishlist go on sale, as was the case for Here! I think this was an awesome freebie week, don't these look great?!

I'm a Winner!:



Thanks so much to Justin @ Justin's Book Blog for Belles (and the bookmark and lipgloss!!!), and to Donna and Jess @ Book Passion for Life and Tor Books for Dog Days!

Something Special:


Front L-R: Smoke & Ashes, Agro, Foie Gras, Harvest Moon, Dress Me Up, Mahogany Magic
Back L-R: Fast Track, Electrify, Hook & Line, Riveting, Stone Cold, Luxe & Lush

China Glaze Capitol Colors! Although they're actually a color for each district, not the Capitol, but whatever, they're lovely! I love them all! In the picture they're in reverse numerical order, so front is 12-7, back is 6-1.  My top 5 are: Smoke & Ashes(12), Riveting(3), Electrify(5), Stone Cold(2), and Agro(11).

So, what did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. The Hunger Games polish are so pretty! Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to nail polish; I love them! And I'm also a fan of freebies ^^ Happy reading!

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/06/showcase-sunday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You received some wonderful this week! Have fun reading them and I look forward to your reviews. I also got some new nail polish this week. I love thos ones you got!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2110

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the nail varnishes!!! *drools* Riveting looks really stunning. I have a similar one from Maybelline and I adore that colour!

    And congrats on winning!! Belles has been on my wishlist for a while :) Hope you'll like it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)