Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Showcase Sunday [28]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Freebie Finds:



I haven't been actively searching for freebies lately, since the school year is winding to an end and I've had a lot of assignments to finish up, but I did get those two goodies!

I'm a Winner:


You're probably wondering how a dress is a bookish prize, well I'll tell you! I recently didn't win the giveaway for Preloved by Shirley Marr, but I did win the best answer contest which earned me a $50 gift certificate to Mod Cloth! That dress is how I spent my prize.

 Fun Fact: I don't wear pants. Leggings, yes. Jeans, never. I also wear a lot of pink, but that shouldn't be surprising. ;)

Library Loot:



Goodies! I finished Stolen last night. :)

Reads for Review:



Thanks so much to the author! I'm excited to give mermaids another chance, so keep an eye out for my review in late July or early August.

Something Special:

L to R: Just Spotted the Lizard, My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Shatter the Scales

This is totally book related, since it's OPI's Amazing Spider-Man Collection! I'm loving these polishes! Hopefully, next week I'll be showing off my China Glaze Capitol Colors. :D

So, what did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Cute apron! I gotta catch up on the Morganville series. Thanks for stopping by my blog, new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome library loot.

    Also, the nail topic is totally what I was talking about. :) Great choice of dress from Mod Cloth! Can't wait to see your nail polish colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! And I'm loving the dress...very pretty! And the nail polish...well, I just adore nail polish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great collection of things! That dress is gorgeous -- and what fun for summer! I keep looking at Stolen (the cover is very intriguing) but I haven't picked it up yet. I look forward to reading your review!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)