Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Liebster Blog Awards


What is This??

The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have 200 followers or less.

The word Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, ebe ndearing, and welcome.

I was tagged by Sara @ Sara in Bookland, so thanks! I'm not tagging anyone back, because (1) I'm too lazy to look up who I'm following that has less than 200 followers, (2) I don't know who has a strong opposition to "chain"-like memes, and (3) I'm a party pooper.

 

Here's the Rules:

1. Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the
people you tagged.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Tell them you've tagged them. Remember, no tag backs!


11 Random Facts about me:

1. I'm half German.
2. I don't wear pants. Not even once in the last year.
3. I don't drink brown soda.
4. I have odd obsessions with Polar Bears and Moose, but my favorite animal is a Hummingbird.
5. I've been in love with Johnny Depp for half of my life.
6. I hate cake.
7. I paint my nails every Sunday.
8. I skipped a grade (end of 7th/most of 8th).
9. I've never met my grandparents even though two are still living.
10. My tallest shoes are 5 inches, and yes I can walk in them.
11. My favorite days of the year are Halloween and Friday the 13th, but I hate the movies.

Questions from Aliaa:

1. Sweet or savory?
It depends, really.

2. Who's your book boyfriend?
Severus Snape.

3. Your favourite book ever (not of a series!) ?


4. Beach or mountain? 
Neither, but maybe mountain, since I loathe beaches.

5. Who's your favourite author and why?
Richelle Mead, because everything she writes is magical!

6. What you would like to say to him/her if you get the chance to meet her/him?
What happened to Roman?!

7. Why did you start blogging?
I occasionally read book blogs, and I thought it was something I could do that would be fun.

8. What's your favourite weekly meme?
Showcase Sunday

9. Skirts or pants?
Obviously skirts: refer to random fact #2. I actually own two pair of pants (black slacks and black capris) but both still have the price tag on them.

10. What are you currently reading?


11. Describe yourself in three words.
Super loser extraordinaire.

2 comments:

  1. YOUR BOOK BOYFRIEND IS SNAPE? Oh my word, if I didn't before, I kind of crazy love you now :D

    LOVE LOVE LOVE! And congrats on the award! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, yay! I totally welcome your crazy love!

      But yes, Snape was easily my favorite part of Harry Potter. <3

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)