Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Friday, June 15, 2012

Freebie Friday [9]


So, what freebie would I like to share with you today...



Title: Babysitting the Baumgartners
Series: Baumgartners, #1
Author: Selena Kitt
Pages: 182
Genre: Adult, Erotica

Ronnie--or as Mrs. Baumgartner insists on calling her, Veronica--has been babysitting for the Baumgartners since she was fifteen years old and has practically become another member of the family. Now a college freshman, Ronnie jumps at the chance to work on her tan in the Florida Keys with "Doc" and "Mrs. B" under the pretense of babysitting the kids. Ronnie isn't the only one with ulterior motives, though, and she discovers that the Baumgartners have wayward plans for their young babysitter. This wicked hot sun and sand coming of age story will seduce you as quickly as the Baumgartners seduce innocent Ronnie and leave everyone yearning for more!

My Rating: 4 of 5
Current Price: $6.15 for Kindle [Purchase]
Worth A Read: Yes!

Like my banner says, I have eclectic tastes in books. One day I'm reading YA, the next it's a super steamy erotic novel. I love Selena Kitt! This is only my second full length book by her, but I've read several free shorts by her. This book is smoking hot, with A LOT of sex. I do mean A LOT, and plenty of variations of positions, locations, and partners (FF, FM, FMF, and FFM). There's also some hints at a blossoming love, but mostly it's A LOT of hott sex. I would definitely say this is a worth a read if you're looking for something quick and smokin' hott! That cover is awful though, but pretty accurate to the contents, except that the butt should be paler. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)