Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Friday, June 22, 2012

Freebie Friday [10]


So, what freebie would I like to share with you today...

Title: Unfinished
Author: Carol Oates
Pages: 30
Genre: YA, Paranormal, Short Story

Jonas is already raising eyebrows at his new school and Cathy's day isn’t going much better. Everyone is acting as if she isn’t there, her twin is usurping her friends and her occasional boyfriend is moving on. Can she convince Jonas to help her before it’s too late?





My Rating: 3 of 5
Current Price: FREE for Kindle [Purchase]
Worth A Read: Maybe.

This was a pretty interesting short, but it was a little too short. I liked the whole ghost with unfinished business, and the twin thing, but the ending was very rushed. The addition of a few more pages would have helped develop Jonas' change of mind better. I actually would like a longer novella or even a full-length novel of this story, since I think it would make a great mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)