Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday [2]


Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Pen to Paper. It's where we get to share books that have been on our wishlists forever or are newly added. I'll be alternating this with Waiting on Wednesday. My Amazon Wishlist is overflowing, so what title am I featuring this week...




Title: Slice of Cherry
Author: Dia Reeves
Release Date: January 4, 2011

Kit and Fancy Cordelle are sisters of the best kind: best friends, best confidantes, and best accomplices. The daughters of the infamous Bonesaw Killer, Kit and Fancy are used to feeling like outsiders, and that’s just the way they like it. But in Portero, where the weird and wild run rampant, the Cordelle sisters are hardly the oddest or most dangerous creatures around.

It’s no surprise when Kit and Fancy start to give in to their deepest desire—the desire to kill. What starts as a fascination with slicing open and stitching up quickly spirals into a gratifying murder spree. Of course, the sisters aren’t killing just anyone, only the people who truly deserve it. But the girls have learned from the mistakes of their father, and know that a shred of evidence could get them caught. So when Fancy stumbles upon a mysterious and invisible doorway to another world, she opens a door to endless possibilities….

So, I really liked Bleeding Violet by this author, and this one takes place in the same bizarre world! Plus, the cover is really awesome!

5 comments:

  1. I have Bleeding Violet on my shelf, but haven't had a chance to read it yet. Slice of Cherry sounds really good! I might have to pick it up if I enjoy Bleeding Violet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a sweet read! AHH I am a sucker for a good cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have never guessed that was what that book was about based on the cover! Sounds very interesting. I will add it to my ever growing to-read list :)
    b_ls @ Spare Time Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read anything by this author before. Have to look into this one. :)

    Thanks for visiting!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not heard of this one. I will have to check it out. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Nancy @ The Avid Reader

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)