Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday [1]


Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Pen to Paper. It's where we get to share books that have been on our wishlists forever or are newly added. I'll be alternating this with Waiting on Wednesday. My Amazon Wishlist is overflowing, so what title am I featuring this week...




Title: A Werewolf in Manhattan
Series: Wild About You, #1
Author: Vicki Lewis Thompson
Release Date: November 23, 2010

Emma Gavin writes about werewolves, but that doesn't mean she believes in them-not until a pack of real-life New York weres decide to investigate the striking accuracy of her "fiction". When Aiden Wallace, son and heir of the pack leader, tries to sniff out Emma's potential informant, he discovers something even more dangerous- an undeniable attraction to her.

I'm a fan of Thompson's Nerds series, but I've yet to try any of her paranormal series! This one sounds like a lot of fun, so hopefully it'll make it's way onto my shelf or into my Kindle sometime soon.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds intriguing!

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Doodle @ Doodle's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks interesting! (I keep saying this... But really it is!) I wonder what her reaction would be.

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good - I've just ordered it from Amazon :P

    Dani
    Pen to Paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I'm happy to have led you to a new book purchase! :D

      Delete
  4. Werewolves sounds real good. I just added it to my tbr list. Thanks.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Nancy @ The Avid Reader

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, this one sounds interesting. And, come on, anything with werewolves is just awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never actually read this author before, but how much fun does this book sound like? Awesome pick!

    Also thanks for stopping by my blog this week! :D

    Bonnie @ wordstahome.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't heard of this author before now, but this definitely looks like a fun book! Great pick!

    Stephanie
    My latest post: From the Review Pile (1)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)