Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Showcase Sunday [27]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Borrowed Books:



Book Lending is awesome. I really liked this book. :)

Freebie Finds:



Just one, but it sounds awesome.

I'm a Winner:



Thanks so much to author, Cynthia Eden, and Cimmaron & Braine  @ Talk Supe!

Library Loot:



I finally made it to the library to pick this one up! I already read it and was not disappointed!

Purchased Picks:



Samhain had a code for a free ebook up to $5.50, so that's what I got!

Something Special:

 
Not book related at all, but OMG!!! *fangirl squeal* *jumps up and down like a maniac* Now you know I'm a little bit, a lot, totally, wholeheartedly in love with Adam Lambert. Best songs as of first listen through: #2 Cuckoo, #11 Chokehold, and #15 Nirvana. OMG #15 is amazing! Yay, Deluxe Edition! *dies from Glambertness*

So, what did you get this week? 

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning!!! And I love the Library loot - that Amanda Hocking series looks super cool.

    PS. (and totally random) I have the same type of camera as you :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That series is a lot of fun, so I definitely recommend it!

      Yay for awesome cameras! :D

      Delete
  2. ADAM LAMBERT! I love that guy so much -- he has such an amazing voice! :') And I'm really happy that you weren't disappointed by Ascend. I've heard a lot of people say that it wasn't as good as the first two books in the series and it made me worried, but now I'm reassured!

    Awesome showcase this week, Angie! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend and enjoy all of your books :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adam is amazing! :D

      Ascend was really good! I hope you get it soon.

      Delete
  3. I LOVED Ascend! I love all of Amanda Hocking's books. She is awesome. Congrats on your win. Looks like an interesting series. Happy reading!
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely want to check out her other series now!

      Thanks. :D

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on winning, those books sounds awesome! I hope you're going to enjoy them all :D

    Happy reading ^^

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/05/showcase-sunday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHHHHH The Witch Song is totally on my tbr list!!!!!!! It sounds soooooo good :) And OMG someone was lucky this week...look at all those fabulous prizes!!!!!! Enjoy your awesome reads :-)

    SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does sound awesome!

      Thank you. :D

      Delete
  6. Lots of great books here! Enjoy them! :)

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2080

    ReplyDelete
  7. WONDERFUL HAUL! Ugh. I STILL haven't read the Tryll books, but I am SO excited to hear you're enjoying them! So need to pick these up. SOON O___O

    HAPPY READING! &HEARTS;

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! You got the Cynthia Eden books. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)