Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Showcase Sunday [26]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Borrowed Books:



I finally resurrected my Book Lending account, and this was the first book to become available! I've heard nothing but amazing things about this one, and so far it's living up to the hype!

 Freebie Finds:



Slow freebie week, but that's fine with me!

Gifted Goods:



Thanks so much to Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal! She was super awesome and gave out Kindle copies for her birthday!

I'm a Winner!:



Thanks so much to Shanyn @ Chick Loves Lit and Simon Pulse!

Purchased Picks:



More $0.99 goodies for my Kindle! Soulless has been on my to-read for almost a year now, so it's about time I get to it!

So, what did you get this week?

9 comments:

  1. I really want to read Souless it sounds like a great read! Have Fun Reading!

    http://danasquare.blogspot.com/2012/05/showcase-sunday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Angie! Thanks for stopping by my BB&B. I hope you enjoy Soulless. I'm glad it was on sale for 99 cents that way m ore people would be willing to purchase it. That series was definitely one of my favorite reads from earlier this year. I've seen Starcrossed a lot lately so I'm thinking I might need to add it to my TBR.

    You got a great haul here. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books! Angelfall was absolutely phenomenal. Those purchased picks look fantastic, too! Enjoy them all :)


    Check out My StS/SS & My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got so many excellent books this week. I've been meaning to read Angelfall because I haven't heard one bad thing about it, Starcrossed was a decent read, and Deb Caletti is a bomb author. Ugh, jealousy. :)

    Renae @ Respiring Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh, I really, REALLY hope you like Angelfall, Angie! Every seemed to be raving about it on Goodreads that I just had to add it to my TBR pile, but I still haven't had the time to read it yet. Maybe your (hopefully positive) thoughts will convince me! ;) It has one of the coolest covers, and anything with angels is right up my alley! Plus, The Story of Us sounds so fantastic!

    Awesome showcase this week, Angie! Have a fantastic reading week and enjoy all of your books! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read Starcrossed and I hope you enjoy it! I have Angelfall on my kindle and have heard amazing things about it. I need to read it soon. I just love booklending.com I actually bought Eden a long time ago but haven't read it. I've heard really good things about it and am reading something else by that author that is amazing. Hereafter was really good and I should get Soulless. I've heard good things about that series. Thanks for stopping by My Stack!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the cover of hereafter is so pretty. enjoy!

    my post is here:
    Sunday Shout Out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome haul! Looks like you have some wonderful reading in your future! :)

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani

    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2051

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh, awesome haul this week! I love that it's got this creepy theme over it too, that's kind of cool. :D I hope you enjoy them all! I'm so curious about all of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)