Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Showcase Sunday [25]

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea to show off our newest books and book related goods!

Freebie Finds:



I just can't resist! I participated in the blog tour for The Day of First Sun, so now I get to actually read the book! Don't forget to like my Facebook page, so you don't miss out on these deals!

Galley Grabs:



YES!!! I'm sooo excited that I got approved for this one!!!

I'm a Winner!:



Thanks so much to Maja and Lisa @ The Nocturnal Library!

Purchased Picks:



ReVamped was only $0.99 so how could I pass that up?! I've read nothing but good things about this book, and it does sound amazing! Plus I'm a bit obsessed with vampires, so I'd have to read this one sometime!
Remembrance has been on my to-read list for awhile now, and since it was also $0.99 I grabbed it right up! While I was at it, I bought Vengeance, too. I'll probably read them closer to the release of the next book...if I can hold out that long.
Entangled was recommended by a GoodReads friend, and it immediately went on my wishlist, so I was excited when it went on sale for...$0.99! But then on Thursday it was FREE! If I hadn't been so excited about the first sale, it would be up there with the freebies! But I did have Amazon credit, so these were free anyway...

So, what did you get this week?

24 comments:

  1. You got some awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that you won Unraveling, Angie. I can't wait to read your review. ReVamped has been on my radar for a while now, I read a guest post by Ada Adams and really liked her as a person. I'm curious about her book.
    Here's my Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh Unraveling is such a good book :D I really hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!!! It's super fantastic :) Enjoy your haul!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including TANGLED TIDES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! so many awesome books. i've been seeing glitch a lot and now i'm want to read it too. you have many hours of reading pleasure ahead of you it seems like--happy reading :)

    check out the books we got this week.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love freebies! I have a couple of those titles myself

    Talk Supe 
    BB&B

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look like such amazing books!
    I especially love the ones with the masks on them. I bought one like it when I was in Florence two summers ago, they fascinate me! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring Remembrance and Vengeance in your Showcase Sunday! I hope you enjoy them <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. lots of freebies this week!

    Lots of other lovely goodies too. Hope you enjoy


    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm super jealous you have Glitch and Unraveling - they both look absolutely fantastic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh lovely freebies and UNRAVELING, yay! Congrats!

    Happy reading!

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Angie, your blog is so pretty! I get teased for loving pink.

    If you enjoy Entangled, shoot me an email and I can send you a complimentary review copy of Duplicity - releasing in a week.

    Heading outside to read in the sun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      I plan on reading Entangled in a few weeks, so if I love it, I'll definitely be in contact! :D

      Delete
  13. Great haul, I really want to read Unraveling and Glitch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you got some good ones. I'm hoping to start ReVamped soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome freebies! I grabbed Glitch off Netgalley too! Very exciting (:

    Thanks for stopping by (:

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eek thanks for the heads up about Remembrance! It sounds awesome and I just downloaded it because it was so cheap!

    Hmm how do you find out what books are free on Amazon? Do you just hunt for them or do they come up in a special place?

    I am so jealous about Glitch! I LOVEE the sound of this book and I'm so excited for it's release!

    Everyone's been raving about Unravelling so I can't wait to read it!

    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow some fab books this week Angie! So many awesome freebies and yay for Unraveling! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the freebies! It's always nice to find some books :D And woehoe, Glitch, I got an e-book copy too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh, lots of great books! I hope you'll enjoy them all (:

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on the haul.

    We've got a couple in common, so I look forward to hearing what you think, plus I'm looking forward to Unravelling.

    Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great books :P I really want to read Glitch, as well. It sounds promising.
    Following your blog <3 Thank you for stopping by my Showcase Sunday!

    ~~Beatriz

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great Stash! I just went to Amazon to get Tangled Tides. So many others I are on my TBR too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. They all look like great books. Gotta love freebies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)