Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pinkindle Reads but no Reviews: April, 2012



I read a lot, but review less. Sometimes I just don't feel like writing something, or I just don't have much to say. Either way, it doesn't seem fair to leave these books out. So once a month I'll present the books that I read, rated, but didn't review, and give a quick few sentences about what I thought of them.





An Abundance of Katherines by John Green

I had no idea how to review this book, so here it is. I really liked it, but I'm starting to notice that Green's books always end up being different from what I was expecting. Definitely not in a bad way! It was super fun, and I loved all of the nerd humor, and the random trivia.
                            



--------------------------------------------------

Paper Towns by John Green

This one reminded me a lot of Looking for Alaska, since it focuses on a boy totally infatuated with a reckless girl and is trying to solve some mystery surrounding her. Unfortunately, I couldn't stand Margo Roth Speigelman, and the second half of this book was really frustrating! I liked the beginning midnight adventure, but after that it kind of went down hill.
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)