Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pinkindle is 6 months old!

My blog is now 50% of a year old! Yay!

It also has a brand new, amazing look thanks to Jenny of Inside the Kaleidoscope! She did an amazing job, didn't she? I absolutely adore how the Kindle is opened to STRUCK! If you haven't read Struck by Jennifer Bosworth yet, go get it!!!

I even have a grab button now, so grab it if you wish!

Anyway, today also marks the end of my very first giveaway, so who won?

Laura

Congrats! They'll have 48 hours to respond to my e-mail, or else I'll choose a new winner.

Thanks so much to everyone who reads, follows, and comments! I'm excited for another 6 months of blogging!

6 comments:

  1. Woo, congrats to the winner. And you to and your lovely blog anniversary! I adore the new design. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1/2 blogaversary! I love the flowers in the new design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie! Congrats on hitting 6 months, and seriously, the new blog is INSANELY pretty! And congrats to Laura! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm super in love with the new design. :D

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)