Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Thursday, May 31, 2012

2012 Challenge Progress: May

At the end of each month, I'll make a post showing what books I read for what challenge, along with a link to the review.

This was a pretty slow challenge month, but I still have plenty of the year left to go! Although I did finish the New Author Challenge, and realized I'm pretty close to finishing some of the others.

So here is my progress for May...





1. Struck by Jennifer Bosworth [Review]
2. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks [Review]






None this month!







None this month!







1. Once Bitten, Twice Shy by Jennifer Rardin [Review]
2. The Mermaid by Leila Bryce Sin
3. Struck by Jennifer Bosworth [Review]
4. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks [Review]
5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins [Review]
6. Awakening by Karice Bolton
7. The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe [Review]
8. Angelfall by Susan Ee [Review]


1. Once Bitten, Twice Shy by Jennifer Rardin [Review]
2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins [Review]
3. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins [Review]
4. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins [Review]
5. Someone to Watch Over Me by Lisa Kleypas [Review]
6. Lady Sophia's Lover by Lisa Kleypas [Review]
7. Worth Any Price by Lisa Kleypas [Review]
8. Angelfall by Susan Ee [Review]


1. Awakening by Karice Bolton {Angels}










1. Someone to Watch Over Me by Lisa Kleypas [Review]
2. Lady Sophia's Lover by Lisa Kleypas [Review]
3. Worth Any Price by Lisa Kleypas [Review]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)