Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Top 5 of 2012 First Quarter Blog Hop

My Reading Addiction Cami @ My Reading Addiction is hosting a little blog hop where we list our favorite books that we've read in the first quarter of the year. I loved that idea, so I signed up!

Here's my top 5 reads from January 1st to March 31st...








5.

 Fury by Shirley Marr
[My Review]

 4.
 
 Faefever (Fever, #3) by Karen Marie Moning
[My Review]

3.
 
 The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
[My Review]

2.
 
 Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst
[My Review]

 1.
 
 Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1) by Jessica Spotswood
[My Review]

1 comment:

  1. This was a very interesting book of mystery and romance. I had a hard time putting it down and could not wait to read the second book.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)