Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pinkindle Reads but no Reviews: March, 2012


I read a lot, but review less. Sometimes I just don't feel like writing something, or I just don't have much to say. Either way, it doesn't seem fair to leave these books out. So once or twice a month I'll present the books that I read, rated, but didn't review, and give a quick few sentences about what I thought of them.




Hard Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, #4) by Chloe Neill

This one started out really slow to me, which was disappointing, since the previous book ended with a bang! There was a huge shock at the very end, but by that point I was beyond bored, so I didn't care as much as I could have. At least I now have high hopes for the next book!
                              



--------------------------------------------------

Drink Deep (Chicagoland Vampires, #5) by Chloe Neill

This one was much better than the previous one! I expected something big to happen, and I was not disappointed. There's some kind of dark magic wrecking havoc on Chicago, and while I had my suspicions, I didn't except to be right! I seriously could not believe how this one ended. I cannot wait until August to see what comes next!
                                

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I LOVE this series... the last two weren't my faves, though. Fair enough in Hard Bitten, and that shock ending? OMG! But I wanted mroe from Drink Deep, I think? We still don't have answers. SHCOKING! Can't WAIT for Biting Cold :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)