Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, April 22, 2012

In My Mailbox [22]

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren to show off our newest books: purchases, borrows, ARCs, galleys, etc.

Freebie Finds:



I already have a paperback copy, but it doesn't hurt to have it on my Kindle also! [Review]

I'm a Winner!:



Thanks so much to Sarah @ Saz 101 !!!

Library Loot:



FINALLY!!! I've been on the waitlist for TFiOS since early February! I really liked, so keep an eye out for my review tomorrow. Once Bitten, Twice Shy and The Dead Girls' Dance are both group reads for this month. My library didn't have the individual book for TDGD, but at least now I could read the last few pages of Glass Houses to refresh my memory of that cliffhanger!

My mom's reaction to my library books: "Why are you always reading about vampires?!"
LoL

(Overdrive) Library Loot:



It's about time I get some more Lisa Kleypas in my life! I'm on the waitlist for the next two books.

Reads for Review:



Thanks so much to the author, Anna White!



I forgot these last week, but this series sounds fun!

So, what's in your mailbox?

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the reviews. These look like fun reads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww The fault in our stars is so beautiful <3 <3 And congratulations for the winning! Great mailbox!! Enjoy all your amazing books this week ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much goodness! I loved Shadowfever, loved John Green, loved Morganville and Jaz Parks wasn't half bad either.
    Great post!
    Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Fault in Our Stars!!! Can't wait to read your review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so want to read The Morganville Vampires :) Enjoy! Happy Reading & Stop By My IMM Post

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)