Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, April 15, 2012

In My Mailbox [21]

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren to show off our newest books: purchases, borrows, ARCs, galleys, etc.

Freebie Finds:



It was a pretty darn good freebie week! I also got two more but they don't have GoodReads pages, so oh well. I should probably be ashamed of the number of freebies I've collected, but I'm not! I may need to declare a "Freebie Reading Month" though!

So, what's in your mailbox?

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, look at all those beautiful freebies! They all look like such fantastic books, and I love especially how it's almost as if the majority of them follow a sort of dark, dangerous, and bloody pattern x) You're going to have to read some of those earlier in the day, that's for sure!

    Awesome mailbox, Angie! I hope you have a fantastic reading week enjoying all of those gorgeous books! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, i see you enjoy reading about vamps:) Haha, enjoy these amazing freebies:)

    Check out mine here: http://chantel-law.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/book-haul-imm.html

    Chantel aKa LittleMissBookWorm

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah thanks for letting us know about these freebies :D
    vampire books are always awesome!
    -martha :D
    theshortone08.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you've got a bunch of good books to read! You'll have to let us know what you think of them when you're done reading them. And thanks for the heads up on all of these freebies! I'm always on the lookout for some nice free books so this is great. Thanks for sharing!

    P.S. I'm a new follower, nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)