Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, April 1, 2012

In My Mailbox [19]


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren to show off our newest books: purchases, borrows, ARCs, galleys, etc.


Freebie Finds



Just two this week!

Library Loot:



These showed up the same day I picked up last week's books, but after I already left!

So, what's in your mailbox?

5 comments:

  1. Loved Divergent! And I hope to get to Firs Study soon too. Hope you enjoy all books :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. been wanting to read a book by snyder. book peeps are always raving about it. great books this week! enjoy! :)

    my IMM this week.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Overprotected! That book sounds like such a sweet, adorable, and light read that kind of reminds me of that one movie with Kate Beckingsale as the president's daughter LOL! x) But I loved that movie too, so I really hope that I love that book! And I don't even think I need to say anything about Divergent except that I KNOW you'll love it! ;)

    Awesome mailbox this week, Angie! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh divergent is really good and i love the poison study series. i should really re-read it. happy reading!

    thuy @ nite lite
    here's my my imm

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice haul! I may have to add some of these to my TBR pile.

    Thanks for sharing your goodies!
    Dani C
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)