Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Monday, April 30, 2012

2012 Challenge Progress: April

At the end of each month, I'll make a post showing what books I read for what challenge, along with a link to the review.

I think I did pretty well this month. I read at least one book for each challenge except for two, well one...kinda. I did read a few vampires, but what I really need for the Immortal Reading Challenge is Shifters!

So here is my progress for April...





None this month!






1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green [Review]






1. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan [Review] {2010}
2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green [Review] {2012}




1. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan [Review]
2. Divergent by Veronica Roth [Review]
3. Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers [Review]
4. Exiled by RaShelle Workman [Review]
5. The Mermaid by Leila Bryce Sin


1. Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder [Review]
2. Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder [Review]
3. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan [Review]
4. Divergent by Veronica Roth [Review]
5. Exiled by RaShelle Workman [Review]
6. The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine [Review]


None this month!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)