Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, March 4, 2012

In My Mailbox [15]


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren to show off our newest books: purchases, borrows, ARCs, galleys, etc.

Freebie Finds:





More awesome freebies this week! I have been making an effort to read the ones I already have though, so they're not just piling up.

Galley Grabs:



I'm trying to avoid NetGalley, since I don't always get to the books I receive. But I couldn't resist requesting these, and I didn't expect to be approved for all of them! I'll definitely be reading these though. :D

I'm a Winner!:



Thanks so much to Donna @ Book Passion 4 Life! Super duper excited to read this! My mom and I were having fun petting the cover, since the "blood" is textured. LoL

Library Loot:


I'm sooo excited that my library finally got Born Wicked! I read it on Friday and LOVED it; you can read my review here. I also grabbed all of the Soul Screamers books, and I'm looking forward to reading them.

Reads for Review:



I forgot this one in my post last week, so here it is! Thanks so much to the author!

So, what's in your mailbox?

10 comments:

  1. Oooh! What a NICE mailbox this week!! :-) Don't you just love NetGalley? And generous publishers and friends?! And the library?!?! Haha.

    I loved Born Wicked, too, and can't wait to read your review... dashing off to do that now!

    Happy reading, lady!

    My IMM: http://blookgirl.com/features/in-my-mailbox/111-in-my-mailbox-march-3-2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow; great IMM this week!! I have a slight mermaid addiction so I have a few of those on my wishlist! Cute blog; new follower - feel free to check out my IMM http://myenchantedbookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/03/on-my-bookshelf-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up on the RM Stein books - I now have both of these for free on my Kindle from Amazon :)

    Dani @ Pen to Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. RACHEL VINCENT! <3 Oh my sweet sweet goodness -- I'm so happy that you're reading the Soul Screamers series! I think that it has to be one of my favourites of all time (having to do a lot with one specific reaper LOL)! And Born Wicked was such an amazing book too, along with Anna Dressed in Blood (to which I'm congratulation you about! <3). Those Netgalley titles all look amazing as well!

    Awesome mailbox, Angie! :) Have an amazing reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul!! I have been wanting to read Born Wicked so I can't wait to check out your review. I'm in the Netgalley weeds as well and am relentlessly trying to catch up.

    Steph @ Steph's Stacks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books Angie!!!

    You're a lucky winner again! Awesome, Congratulations!!!;)
    Hey loved Anna Dressed in Blood. The cover is gorgeous and the text is red too. ;) Looking forward to reading The Girl of Nightmares.
    Enjoy all your reads.
    Thanks for visiting my IMM post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard SO MUCH about the Soul Screamers series! I hope you enjoy them all! And you've got so many (many many) books! Lovely collection. :) Have fun reading them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you got a ton of books (lots of "aquatic" ones too..)
    I'm currently reading Grave Mercy, will be looking forward to what you think of it.
    Thanks for stopping by!

    Lisa O. @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you have a great haul! I will have to check out some of these books...

    Thanks for sharing!
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy crow! What an awesome haul :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)