Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Saturday, March 31, 2012

2012 Challenge Progress: March

At the end of each month, I'll make a post showing what books I read for what challenge, along with a link to the review.

I did really well this month! 2 or more books for each challenge, except one!

So here is my progress for March...






1. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood [Review]
2. Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic [Review]





1. Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic [Review]
2. The Académie by Susanne Dunlap [Review]
3. Unraveling Isobel by Eileen Cook [Review]




1. Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic [Review] {2012}
2. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger [Review] {2010}
3. Unraveling Isobel by Eileen Cook [Review] {2012}




1. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood [Review]
2. My Soul to Lose by Rachel Vincent [Review]
3. 10 Ways to Kill A Cupid by Leigh Parker [Review]
4. Ushers, Inc. by Rusty Fischer [Review]
5. Firelight by Kristen Callihan [Review]
6. Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic [Review]
7.  The Académie by Susanne Dunlap [Review]
8. Glass Houses by Rachel Caine [Review]
9. The Lure of Shapinsay by Krista Holle [Review]
10. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger [Review]
11. Unraveling Isobel by Eileen Cook [Review


1. My Soul to Lose by Rachel Vincent [Review]
2. My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent [Review]
3. My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent [Review]
4. My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent [Review]
5. Reaper by Rachel Vincent [Review]
6. My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent [Review]
7. 10 Ways to Kill A Cupid by Leigh Parker [Review]
8. Ushers, Inc. by Rusty Fischer [Review]
9. Glass Houses by Rachel Caine [Review]
10. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger [Review]
11. Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning [Review]
12. Faefever by Karen Marie Moning [Review]


1. The Lure of Shapinsay by Krista Holle [Review] {Shifter}
2. Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning [Review] {Fae}
3. Faefever by Karen Marie Moning [Review] {Fae}






None this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)