Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pinkindle Reads but no Reviews: February, 2012

I read a lot, but review less. Sometimes I just don't feel like writing something, or I just don't have much to say. Either way, it doesn't seem fair to leave these books out. So once a month I'll present the books that I read, rated, but didn't review, and give a quick few sentences about what I thought of them.







Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
I enjoyed this one much more than the previous book. We get some answers to a few lingering questions, as well as the return of some seemingly forgotten plot-lines. Sookie seems like a completely different person than when the series started, and I'm wondering where she's gonna end up at the end.
--------------------------------------------------
That Voodoo You Do by Jodi Redford

I picked this one up because of the warning and since it was free, and I'm certainly glad I did! There's plenty of action: battling zombies and a threesome! The pacing was a bit too fast, and there was a super predictable and cliche twist, but I really enjoyed this one overall!

3 comments:

  1. Great feature. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I actually think that's a good idea... sometimes it's nice to just read for the love of reading, without have to analyse, and think with a reviewer's brain? Eee! So glad you liked Dead Reckoning! I did too, and I didn't think it deserved a LOT of bad reviews it received. It's SO different from the start of the series (which I miss), but it doesn't mean I don't love it for what it is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)