Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Monday, February 27, 2012

Pinkindle Plays Catch-Up + Soul Screamers Reading Challenge

Phase 1 of me getting caught up a.k.a the first 5 books (actually 6) I shall read for Pinkindle Plays Catch-Up, are:


I decided to start with Soul Screamers by Rachel Vincent because My Soul to Take is the Group Read for Rated YA-MA this month, and since I signed up for the Soul Screamers Reading Challenge. My library doesn't have the 5th book in the series yet, hence why it's not being included. I will read it when it arrives though.

Others on the Agenda:
Glass Houses (Morganville Vampires, #1) by Rachel Caine
Bloodfever (Fever, #2) by Karen Marie Moning

Soul Screamers Reading Challenge

So, for those of you who have read this series: What do you think of it? Which book is your favorite? No spoilers, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)