Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, February 26, 2012

In My Mailbox [14]

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren to show off our newest books: purchases, borrows, ARCs, galleys, etc.

Freebie Finds:


I'm a freebie addict; I can't help it! Evernight was actually free a few weeks ago, but was just delivered this week.

I'm a Winner:


Thanks so much to Shanyn @ Chick Loves Lit and Simon & Schuster! I really enjoyed this one and you can read my review HERE.

(Overdrive) Library Loot:


I need more Historical Romance in my life! You may read my review HERE.

Purchased Picks:


This has been on my to-read since it came out and I finally got it! The cover shimmers! :D

So, what's in your mailbox?

10 comments:

  1. I got alot of those free books also :D
    I hope you like them!

    Bri @ Kindling the Fire
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lots of freebies. I did happen to catch Death Whispers. I hope it's good. Happy Reading!

    Mary
    http://sweepingme.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-23

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mailbox! Aren't free eBooks the best? I've discovered several new-to-me authors that way! Haven't heard of Darker Still, but agree that it has a great cover. Enjoy!

    Here's my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you, I need more historical romance in my life too. Reading it just puts me in such a good mood.

    Also nice score with all the freebies!

    Happy reading :-)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED Darker Still!!! Enjoy! :)

    And what a gorgeous cover of Betrayal!

    Michele | IMM | Embrace Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. great books this week! lisa kleypas is awesome! one of my favorite romance authors. and the one that i want looks really good. happy reading :)

    hope you check out our IMM.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Angie, you seriously make me smile! x) I'd probably be a freebie addict too if I had an e-reader, which is probably why it's a good thing I don't -- there are so many amazing free books out there that sometimes it's so hard to resist! And Darker Still was an adorable a book. I loved the shimmery cover too! :)

    Amazing mailbox this week, Angie! I hope you enjoy every single book you got!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome book haul this week and way to get a lot of them for free! I read Fateful by Claudia Gray and it was probably one of my fave books of all time, so I NEED to read her Evernight series now as well... Betrayal is one I've had my eyes on for awhile too, I'll be on the look-out for your review of it! :D

    Enjoy everything you got this week! You can check out my IMM at the link below :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL I got Evernight, too, and _completely_ forgot to add it to this week's IMM post. Oops!

    Looks like quite a nice haul this week. I hope you enjoy all your lovelies :-)

    My IMM: http://blookgirl.com/features/in-my-mailbox/106-in-my-mailbox-february-24-2012

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOOOH! Darker Still! I've been dying to read this--I can't wait for your review! ♥

    Mwaha! And the freebies? I'm such a sucker for them >___< Look forward to seeing yor thoughts on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)