Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, February 19, 2012

In My Mailbox [13]



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren to show off our newest books: purchases, borrows, ARCs, galleys, etc.

Freebie Finds:



I was mostly intrigued by the cover on the second book, but the story sounds pretty good too. As for the first one...
Great warning:
This book contains a sarcastic, kick-ass bounty hunter; a metaphysical love triangle with two sexy werewolves; a demanding vampire council; and a spicy seasoning of sex and violence.

Library Loot:



I've heard nothing but great things about Amanda Hocking, so I was excited to find out for myself! You can find my review here.

Reads for Review:



This sounds like a fun read, and I've never read about cupids before! Thanks so much to the author!

Something Special:


Breaking Dawn was easily my least favorite book of the series, but I actually think this may have been my favorite of the movies so far. Mostly because of the birth scene. :)

So, what's in your mailbox?

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I think I love that cover of Switched even more than the UK one. Really want to read that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. I have yet to see Breaking Dawn part 1 yet. I've seen the first few minutes but nothing past that. Great books this week! Have fun reading!
    You can check out my IMM here.
    [:
    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exactly how it was for me!! Well, maybe Breaking Dawn wasn't my least favourite of the books -- New Moon took that role for me -- but the Breaking Dawn movie was definitely my favourite! :) And I've only heard the same things about Switched as you so I'm glad that you liked it!

    Awesome mailbox this week, Angie! I hope you enjoy all of the books you got and have an amazing Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got The Willows: Haven & Breaking Dawn this week! Hope you enjoy :)

    New To My Stash -- Book Addict

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I was at the bookstore earlier today and ALMOST bought Switched. I'll be waiting for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting to read Amanda Hocking as well. Can't wait for your thoughts on it. You're right: the cover on the second freebie find looks really intriguing. Enjoy your books! And thanks for stopping by!
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've picked up both of those freebies at various times, though I actually won a giveaway for The Willows :)
    I'm on the lookout for Amanda Hocking too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Willows: Haven was an awesome book... enjoy! I also added BD to my movie collection this week - YAY!!

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading,
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  9. I grabbed The Willows, too, but I missed the other one--lucky you! I liked Switched, hope you end up enjoying it, too. :)

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
  10. I grabbed The Willows but somehow missed the other freebie--lucky you! I liked Switched, hope you end up enjoying it, too. :)

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)