Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, February 12, 2012

In My Mailbox [12]


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren to show off our newest books: purchases, borrows, ARCs, galleys, etc.


Freebie Finds:



Voodoo, New Orleans, and paranormal?! Uh, sounds great!

Library Loot:


Great things from the library, but they came at a horrible time! A major paper and two midterms on Tuesday! So distracting! But you may read my review of Hallowed here, and my review of Everneath should be posted on Monday.

Swanky Swag:



Bookmark and bookplate from Gina Damico.

So, what's in your mailbox?

4 comments:

  1. Great haul this week! :-) Bound definitely sounds amazing.

    I still have to read Unearthly before I get to Hallowed, but I'm waiting to buy Everneath for when Brodi is here in a couple weeks. Eee! :-)

    I've never heard of Croaked, so going to check it out now.

    Happy reading! My IMM: http://blookgirl.com/features/in-my-mailbox/95-in-my-mailbox-february-11-2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! I enjoyed Evernath. Can't wait to read Hallowed.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoo boy I know what you mean about books coming at a bad time! It always seems to be the ones I'm most excited about when I have the least time. :)

    Thanks for visiting me!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Angie!! x) I know what you mean! During my exams was the time when all of my library holds came in too so there was this huge pile of books sitting beside me while I studied... I can only bet it was just as tempting for you as it was for me! But I'm glad you loved Hallowed like I did, and I hope you love Everneath too! :)

    Amazing mailbox this week, Angie! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)