Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, February 5, 2012

In My Mailbox [11]


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren to show off our newest books: purchases, borrows, ARCs, galleys, etc.


Freebie Finds:



Exiled has been on my wishlist for awhile and then on Thursday it was FREE, so I grabbed it! I seriously love this cover; it's so over the top! I just hope the story is awesome as well. Ushers, Inc. sounds really different and fun, so I plan on giving it a chance!

I'm a Winner!:


Thanks to Miss Vain for holding this giveaway! This book sounds super amazing, and I can't wait to read it.

Library Loot:


Finally! Of course I started reading it as soon as I got it, so you can check out my review if you haven't already.

Something Special:


Thank you to Megan Crewe for the bookmark and personalized bookplate!

So, what's in your mailbox?

11 comments:

  1. Em loved Cinder! Hope you enjoy as well!!

    Our IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you received your book, please let me know how you like it. I hope you love it, but if you didn't that's okay too!;) take care.:)

    Miss Vain <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the swag!! So want to read that book!!

    Here is my IMM

    Lindsay :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! Happy reading!

    Mandie (new follower)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cinder looks really good. I'm going to go read your review after I leave this here comment. ;] Great haul this week and *New Follower*. Happy reading this week.
    [:
    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! I absolutely ADORED Cinder -- it was such a cool take on Cinderella! One of the most fun fairytale re-tellings out there, I think! :) And I was eying Exiled for a while now too, so it's really cool that it was a freebie!

    Awesome mailbox this week, Angie! I hope you love all of the books you got, and I can't wait to read your reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your win and enjoy all your books, I've heard many good things about Cinder!
    thanks for stopping by,
    Lisa O. @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I love freebies! I've heard great things about Firelight. I've been told by a few bloggers to make room for it on my pile but... it's just so big! LOL we'll see. ;) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i got swag from megan crewe too! awesome books!! happy reading :D

    stop by my IMM.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay Cinder! I have to read my copy soon! And I see you nabbed a bookmark from Megan too! >.<

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you enjoy the story as much as you like the cover. Thanks for picking Exiled up! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)