Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2012 Challenge Progress: January

At the end of each month, I'll make a post showing what books I read for what challenge, along with a link to the review.

I think I did pretty well this month. I read at least one book for each challenge except for one, but there's plenty of time to catch up.

So here is my progress for January...








1. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi [Review]
2. Halflings by Heather Burch [Review]
3. The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges [Review]










1. But I Love Him by Amanda Grace [Review] {2011}
2. The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler [Review]{2011}
3. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by
Jennifer E. Smith [Review] {2012}
4. Fury by Shirley Marr [Review] {2010}



1. Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison [Review]
2. Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston [Review]
3. Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst [Review]
4. All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin [Review]
5. But I Love Him by Amanda Grace [Review]
6. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi [Review]
7. Halflings by Heather Burch [Review]
8. A wet & wild night by Nicole MacDonald
9. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder [Review]
10+11. The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler [Review]
12. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith [Review]
13. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand [Review]
14. Fury by Shirley Marr [Review]
15. The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges [Review]
16. The Pearl Savage by Tamara Rose Blodgett [Review]
17. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs [Review]


1. Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison [Review]
2. Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston [Review]
3. Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward [Review]
4. Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst [Review]
5. All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin [Review]
6. But I Love Him by Amanda Grace [Review]
7. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder [Review]
8. The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler [Review]
9. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand [Review]
10. Fury by Shirley Marr [Review]
11. The Pearl Savage by Tamara Rose Blodgett [Review]
12. The Savage Blood by Tamara Rose Blodgett [Review]
13. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs [Review]


1. Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison [Review] {Shifters}
2. Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston [Review] {Fae}
3. Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward [Review] {Vampires}
4. Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst [Review] {Vampires}
5. Halflings by Heather Burch [Review] {Angels}
6. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand [Review] {Angels}
7. The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges [Review] {Vampires}
8. Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris {Vampires}
9. Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer {Vampires}



None yet!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you've read so much in one month! I thought I was dong great with 13 books ;)

    Will be posting my January wrap up later tonight, I'd love it if you'd check it out!

    -Carrie
    http://sweetsouthernhome.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 13 book is great! I just don't have a life outside of school and reading. :P

      Delete
  2. I love this update thing!!! I would love if everyone did this so I could see their progress! Great work with the CCC :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)