Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2012 Challenge Progress: February

At the end of each month, I'll make a post showing what books I read for what challenge, along with a link to the review.

I didn't have as much reading time this month, but I still did well, I think. I did get a little behind on the Standalone Reading Challenge though.

So here is my progress for February...






1. Cinder by Marissa Meyer [Review]
2. Everneath by Brodi Ashton [Review]
3. Switched by Amanda Hocking [Review]





None this month!







1. Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park [Review] {2011}
2. The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols [Review] {2011}

I'll also be raising my goal for this one form 9 to 15!




1. Cinder by Marissa Meyer [Review]
2. Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park [Review]
3. Everneath by Brodi Ashton [Review]
4. Giving Chase by Lauren Dane [Review]
5. Switched by Amanda Hocking [Review]
6. The Demon Lover by Juliet Dark [Review]
7. The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols [Review]
8. That Voodoo You Do by Jodi Redford

1. Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park [Review]
2. Giving Chase by Lauren Dane [Review]
3. Switched by Amanda Hocking [Review]
4. Nerds Like It Hot by Vicki Lewis Thompson [Review]
5. Suddenly You by Lisa Kleypas [Review]
6. The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols [Review]


1. Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris {Fae}
2. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand [Review] {Angels}









1. Suddenly You by Lisa Kleypas [Review]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)