Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday [3]

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. It's so we can show what pre-published books we're anticipating!

So what title am I featuring this week...









Title: In Too Depp
Author: Amanda Grace
Expected Publication: February 8, 2012
GoodReads Blurb

I never meant for anyone to get hurt. All I wanted to do that night was make a play for Carter Davis. His heartless rejection was mortifying, but people got the wrong idea when they saw me leaving his bedroom, crying. That’s how rumors of rape started.

Now girls at school are pouring out their sympathy to me. Guys too. But not everyone’s on my side. The school has become a war zone and the threats are getting scary. What began as poetic justice has morphed into something bigger-forcing me to make a terrible choice.

This one isn't too far off, and it sounds really good! I recently read But I Love Him by this same author, and was blown away. She seems to write the tough subjects very very well, and I can't wait to see how this one plays out.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm - very interesting premise. I don't think I've read a book from the point of view of a possible false accusation of this type.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick. I have seen this a couple of times today and look forward to trying it myself.

    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews
    My WOW...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm, WOW. This one sounds amazing... and REALLY dark. I'd really like to see how the author works that one out... I mean, false accusations are EVIL. I swear they're almost as bad as the guys who do the actual deed, because it makes life harder on ACTUAL rape victims. People stop believing them, think they're faking it, because of girls like the one in this book. It'd be VERY interesting to see how this one plays out :O

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)