Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Thursday Theme [3]

When you add books to your to-read pile have you been noticing a theme?

Are you adding....
The same type of characters...Pirates, adopted, psychics?
The same plot devices...Road trips, triumphing over evil, time travel?
The same covers...Couples holding hands, girls in flowing dresses?

Whether this is intentional or not, I'm sure we've all got some trends happening on our book lists. Whatever it is, it's time to share! If you're not sure if you have any, take a look! I'm sure you'll find some. And feel free to do this on your own blog and leave me a link so I can check out your themes. :)


The Dark Side:


This trend can explained one of two ways: 1) It's a reflection of my favorite genres, Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance. OR 2) I'm a deeply unhappy and pessimistic person. Either way, lots of "dark" titles are finding their way to my to-read list. This is not even including titles that are part of a "dark" series, or the ones I've already read! I'm definitely on my way to the dark side...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)