Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Teaser Tuesday [4]


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Title: Midnight Sun
Series: Twilight, #1.5
Author: Stephenie Meyer

Teaser (page unknown)

And her blood would cool while I murdered the others. The scent punished me, closing my throat with dry aching...so the witnesses first then.

6 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! Awesome teaser Angie!!! I read this one a while back and adored it!!! It's so sad that it was leaked :( I would have loved to buy a copy...twilight rules :)

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    Tempest and The Eternal One's Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving being in Edward's head! It's much more interesting than Bella's. I really wish Stephenie would finish this and release it. :(

      Delete
  2. Great teaser! I loved Midnight Sun more than I loved any of the other Twilight books. Edward's perspective is far more interesting than Bella's. Hope you're enjoying it!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edward's thoughts are definitely entertaining! :D

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, I remember reading Midnight Sun too when Stephenie posted it on her website and absolutely loving it!! Being able to hear Edward's thoughts was so cool since he had the ability to hear everyone else's (that seems about fair, right? LOL!) and his emotions were so raw! <3

    Awesome teaser, Angie! It makes me want to go back and re-read this book -- I really wish Stephenie Meyer would finish it so I could have a finished copy on my shelf! x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving seeing into other character's heads as well as Edwards. It makes some things make more sense, since we're not just with Bella 24/7.

      I really wish she'd finish this!

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)