Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesday [2]


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Title: The Gathering Storm
Series: Katerina Alexandrovna,#1
Author: Robin Bridges

Teaser (page 25)

I used to sneak out of my bedroom and watch my mother conduct seances at her parties. Spiritism may have been fashionable, especially among Maman's friends, but reanimation of the dead was another thing entirely.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm half way through now, and it's been really good! :)

      Delete
  2. WHOA! Sounds cool!

    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday-princess-bride.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh does this mean she can reanimate the dead? I've got this on my TBR shelf, but I haven't picked up a copy yet - sounds like I should do it sooner rather then later!

    Kelly
    Radiant Shadows | Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does! I'm only halfway through, but it's really good. I definitely suggest picking it up soon!

      Delete
  4. This book has caught my eye more than once today. I must read it. Happy Reading!

    Reading Lark's Teasers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend it based on what I've read so far. :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)