Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pinkindle Reads but no Reviews: January, 2012


I read a lot, but review less. Sometimes I just don't feel like writing something, or I just don't have much to say. Either way, it doesn't seem fair to leave these books out. So once or twice a month I'll present the books that I read, rated, but didn't review, and give a quick few sentences about what I thought of them.








Christian, Christian, Christian...he is so damaged but oh so sexy. Ana...I appreciate her "inner goddess" being less vocal this time around, but she was still annoying. These two are so wrong for each other, but I do think they're exactly what the other needs...and the sex is really hott.

--------------------------------------------------



I felt like it took forever to read! I still liked it. A lot was going on, but nothing really happened. Sookie has become a lean, mean, killing machine and I've lost count of the number of murders she's committed by now...
--------------------------------------------------



Edward's thoughts are so much more interesting than Bella's. Plus we also get to see into other characters' heads thanks to his special talent. I really wish Stephenie would finish this! I was happy to see that Edward know he's a creepy stalker. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)