Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, January 22, 2012

In My Mailbox [9]


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren to show off our newest books: purchases, borrows, ARCs, galleys, etc.


Freebie Finds:



The first one sounds really awesome. The second one...sounds strange; It's the first 5 books in the Weetzie Bat series, and yeah...they sound strange. But I like strange. I'm going to need to plot out some time to tackle my freebie collection...

I'm a Winner!:



After a few mix ups, I finally got my last prize from the Erotic Enchants Holiday Party! I'm very to excited to finally read this series. The second one is an autographed paperback which I won from a giveaway at Bookish! I'll be reading the first book, The Pearl Savage, soon so that I can read this one too. :D

So, what's in your mailbox?

10 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of these book yet, but I bet they are great! I hope you'll like them! :) :) Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore "Dangerous Angels" - it's definitely among my top ten faves of all time. The final prequel to the series "Pink Smog" is out next week if you like it - it's pretty awesome. <3

    Enjoy!

    My IMM this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! Zombies Don't Cry was a cute book. Hope you like it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of these books but they do look good hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, great books! hope you enjoy them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zombies Don't Cry is everywhere this week - makes sense now that I know it's a freebie! *Runs off to hunt down a copy*

    Congrats on your winnings!

    Kelly
    In My Mailbox @ Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting mailbox. I haven't heard of any of these except Zombies Don't Cry. Enjoy your stash!

    Thanks for stopping by,

    Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am super excited to read Zombies Don't Cry! Hope you enjoy All your reads:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of these titles before but I hope you'll enjoy all of them! :) Thanks for stopping by Books, Biscuits and Tea! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zombies Don't Cry DOES sound awesome! Oh my gosh, I've never been the biggest zombie fan before but I have to admit that the cover & title totally intrigue me! I can't wait to read what you think about it! :)

    Awesome mailbox this week, Angie! I hope you love all of your books! :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)