Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, January 15, 2012

In My Mailbox [8]


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren to show off our newest books: purchases, borrows, ARCs, galleys, etc.


Freebie Finds:



I actually got the first one last week, but I forgot it in my post, so there it is! Slumber sounds really good! It's a retelling of Sleeping Beauty, and it's a freebie I probably won't take forever to finally read!

Library Loot:



The library is continuing to be oh so good to me! Now if only they'd hurry up and get in Cinder...

Something SUPER Special:


This something was actually in my mailbox on Friday! Meese the Moose is modeling everything for you. Basically, I'm participating in a traveling book society. We each get the book, read it, sign it, include a postcard and our favorite quotes from the book, then pass it on. Then the book owner gets to keep all of the goodies! This book is Fury by Shirley Marr.

So, what's in your mailbox?

16 comments:

  1. Great blog, it looks like you have some great books for this In Your Mailbox. Happy reading!

    Jessica from Booked Up!
    http://bookedupbloggers.blogspot.com/
    :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute idea. Traveling book society!!! You got some awesome books! Unearthly is one of my fave angel books! ENJOY! p.s. the moose pillow is too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The traveling book is such a fun idea! When this one is done, I hope we do another.

      I'm really enjoying Unearthly. :D

      My unicorn was featured in a previous post, so I figured Meese needs some time in the spotlight too. :P

      Delete
  3. OMG Unearthly is so good! Is is one of my all time favorite series! I hope you love it! I want to read the Probably of Love at First Sight! I heard it's a really cute and fun read! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Statistical Probability is very cute! I hope you get it and enjoy it. :D

      Delete
  4. I loved Fury! And the idea for the traveling book is awesome.
    Hope you'll enjoy too.

    new follower!
    Lisa O. @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Gathering Storm looks really good. Fury is on my TBR list. That traveling book society is such a cool idea. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thanks for commenting. :)

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh ,you can give the library hugs from me too -- that's so awesome! I LOVED Unearthly, and I can't wait until you read it so you can pick up Hallowed later this month, which was just as amazing! :) And I want to read TSPOLAFS sooooooo badly! x)

    Awesome mailbox this week, Angie! I hope you enjoy all of your books! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished it and want to jump straight into "Hallowed"!!! But of course I must wait. :P

      Delete
  7. The Gathering Storm AND the Probability of Love at First Sight!?!?!? I wanna move near your library!!!! Great haul! Enjoy :)

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    Tempest and The Eternal One's Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My library district includes two major cities, so that helps with getting awesome new release. :D

      Delete
  8. Statistical Probability and Unearthly are two of my favorites!! They are both so good and have such pretty covers :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great set! I really want to read Statistical Probability. I loved Unearthly.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)