Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, January 8, 2012

In My Mailbox [7]


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren to show off our newest books: purchases, borrows, ARCs, galleys, etc.


Library Loot:



Thank you library for the wonderful books this week! I've already read and reviewed Drink, Slay Love, All These Things I've Done, and But I Love Him. :D

So, what's in your mailbox?

6 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhh, Angie!!! You have so many awesome books!! <3 I absolutely adored All These Things I've Done, The Future of Us, and Drink, Slay, Love! And it was your review of But I Love Him that made me add it to my TBR list! ;) I can't wait to read it!

    Awesome mailbox, Angie! I really hope you enjoy all of your books and have an amazing day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul this week! Hope you enjoy everything! All These Things I've Done is AMAZING!

    IMM at Book Brats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Drink, Slay, Love and The Future of Us. Great books! Here is my IMM: Mom Reads My Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. The library is full of win. Seriously I am a fan of everyone who uses the library!

    Poison Study is fantastic! I hope that you find it to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I constantly tell people about But I Love Him. It is one of the best books I read last year! The Future of Us was cute and brought back some awesome 90s memories. I also like Gabrielle Zevin's writing. Looking forward to your reviews!
    Thanks for stopping by my IMM:)
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)