Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, January 1, 2012

In My Mailbox [6]


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren to show off our newest books: purchases, borrows, ARCs, galleys, etc.

Freebie Finds:



That first one looks really good! I haven't read much GLBT, and I should! Plus it's Urban Fantasy which is just awesome! The second cover is horrible, I know, and definitely gives away it's subject matter. But I loved Under Mr. Nolan's Bed, so it's about time I try something else from Selena Kitt.

I'm a Winner!:



More wins from the Erotic Enchants (18+) Holiday Party! I actually only won the second book, but the author was kind enough to give all three! I read the first book back in October and really liked it, so I'm excited to read the next ones.

Purchased Picks:




I'd been dying to read this one since October and now I have! You can find my slightly angry review HERE.

Something Special:


OPI's Muppet nailpolish! It's called Rainbow Connection, and I just HAD to have it! Glitter + Confetti + Awesome = THIS!!! And yes those are my real nails. :)

So, what's in your mailbox?

5 comments:

  1. I need to read both of Mead's adult series. I love her YA books and I know I will love her adult books as well.
    I have all of the books except this one too, they are just waiting for me.

    Happy reading
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-40.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, yes everyone seems to have slightly angry reviews of Shadow Heir!!! Love the nail polish!

    Here's mine: Goldilox's IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some awesome books this week I haven't heard of, but they look great! I hope you enjoy them! I love the nail polish too! So cute.

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM this week! Happy New Year!

    --
    Jessirae @ Words, pages and books
    http://jessiraelloyd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the win! I haven't read any of Langlais' books, but always come across great reviews for them.

    Going to check out your Shadow Heir review now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1st, I love the nail polish and 2nd, I haven't tried Richelle Mead's adult books yet, but I probably should. I think I'd like them. Thanks for stopping by my IMM and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)