Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Thursday Theme [2]

I've decided to this bi-weekly for now.

When you add books to your to-read pile have you been noticing a theme?

Are you adding....
The same type of characters...Pirates, adopted, psychics?
The same plot devices...Road trips, triumphing over evil, time travel?
The same covers...Couples holding hands, girls in flowing dresses?

Whether this is intentional or not, I'm sure we've all got some trends happening on our book lists. Whatever it is, it's time to share! If you're not sure if you have any, take a look! I'm sure you'll find some. And feel free to do this on your own blog and leave me a link so I can check out your themes. :)


Baby Got Back



I just recently noticed this trend, checked my shelves and sure enough, plenty of them have found their way onto my to-read shelf! These are just 10, but there's more! I can't help but wonder, what are they thinking and why they don't want us to see their face?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how this is incredibly interesting. I can't help but wonder the same thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)