Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Thursday Theme [1]

I haven't seen this around, but if it does exist, I apologize.

When you add books to your to-read pile have you been noticing a theme?

Are you adding....
The same type of characters...Pirates, adopted, psychics?
The same plot devices...Road trips, triumphing over evil, time travel?
The same covers...Couples holding hands, girls in flowing dresses?

Whether this is intentional or not, I'm sure we've all got some trends happening on our book lists. Whatever it is, it's time to share! If you're not sure if you have any, take a look! I'm sure you'll find some. And feel free to do this on your own blog and leave me a link so I can check out your themes. :)

MERMAIDS


I've noticed that I've been adding a bunch of mermaid books. I keep thinking "Oooh, mermaids! That's an awesome change from vampires and witches!" But then I end up reading something else with a vampire or a witch! I have yet to read anything featuring a mermaid other than The Little Mermaid though. I am picking up Wondrous Strange from the library tomorrow, so maybe it'll inspire me to read more of my mermaid to-reads.

So, what's your Thursday theme?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)