Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, December 25, 2011

In My Mailbox [5]


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren to show off our newest books: purchases, borrows, ARCs, galleys, etc.


Freebie Finds:



I was sooo excited to see Jessica's Guide for free! I was going to get it at the library, but now I have my own copy! Evie at Bookish wrote a raving review of The Pearl Savage and the price just sealed the deal! As for the other book, I had to get it just because the warning is awesome:
Warning: A witch, tiger and wolf doing naughty things. A dead voodoo queen doing evil things. And zombies doing zombie things. Get your shovels ready.

Galley Grabs:



I didn't think I'd get approved for this, but I did! I'm very very very excited to read this one! I just need to fit it into my reading schedule.

I'm a Winner!



Another prize from the Erotic Enchants (18+) Holiday Party!

Something Special:


I suppose I should share my Christmas gift, too. It's awesome and convenient! I can keep a VIA (Italian Roast- Extra Bold!) in my backpack/lunchbox for a quick pick-me-up, or grab a card and go to the brand new campus Starbucks! And I love that my camera identified the seal's face as a face. :D
And that's it for the last IMM of 2011.

So, what's in your mailbox?

13 comments:

  1. Awesome ones! Enjoy :)
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mailbox ;) Enjoy it all :D
    Thank you for commenting on my IMM. <3 Merry Christmas!
    Love, Carina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to read The Demon Lover. Enjoy! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh you've got some awesome books! I still haven't read Jessica's side to dating on the dark side but been meaning to.. Demon Lover & Voodoo you Do sounds good too! I've added them to my to-read list!

    Thanks for checkin out my blog :) I'm a follower now.

    http://www.kindleandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a pretty awesome IMM for the end of 2011! Jessica's Guide definitely looks great. So awesome you found it free! I love freebies. Hope you've had a wonderful Christmas so far! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Demon Lover looks really great. Can't wait to see what you think of it.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul Angie! I just finished Demon Lover and it's really different I,m curious to see what you think of it! Happy holidays! <3

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got The Demon Lover a while back, I need to read it soon! Hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh..Demon Lover has such a beautiful cover. Nice haul!
    Love your Christmas gift! I'm a Starbucks-junkie! LOL.

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM. Oh and by the way, I think most dogs don't like wearing clothes, but my dog doesn't seem to mind. She even shows off when she gets new dresses and shoes, she's so funny! Teehee!

    Happy reading!

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome haul!
    Hope you enjoy all your new reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVED Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side, cant wait for the sequel to come out!!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Demon Lover looks sooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great haul :)

    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit
    International 300 Follower Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the wins:) The Pearl Savage has an amazing cover. You definitely got some great reads. Have fun! Thanks for stopping by my IMM:)

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)