Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, December 18, 2011

In My Mailbox [4]

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren to show off our newest books: purchases, borrows, ARCs, galleys, etc.

Borrowed Books:



I finally got this from BookLending.com! I was sooo excited to read this one, and I've already read and reviewed it.

I'm a Winner!:



I received one of the books I won during the Erotic Enchants (18+) Holiday Party! Thanks so much to Erin O'Riordan! I also won The Magi, so many thanks to Xpresso Reads!

Library Loot:



Great stuff from the library this week, too! :D

(Overdrive) Library Loot:



I've heard wonderful things about this series and I'm sooo happy they finally became available!

Something Special:



Finally something that actually arrived in the mail! I'm a bit addicted to Disney movies.

So, what's in your mailbox?

7 comments:

  1. Wow, you have so many amazing books this week, Angie!! :) Daughter of Smoke and Bone was amazing and LOL I loooooove The Princess Bride movie! So funny! I never knew they had a book! x) Plus, I'm a total Disney girl too and Dumbo & Winnie are two of my favourites!! <3

    Awesome mailbox this week, Angie! I hope you love every single one of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mimi: I'm so happy about the books I got this week! Even the librarian was excited about me getting Daughter of Smoke and Bone. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Wondrous Strange! I hope you enjoy everything you got! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I a few months away from getting the daughter of smoke bone i cant wait to read it great haull! happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to read the Princess Bride. I loved the movie. You'll have to let us know how it is.

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM earlier today. You got a great haul!

    Laura @ The Traveling Owl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay wow those are A LOT of books! I can guarantee you will LOVE Daughter of Smoke and Bone...it is like NOTHING anyone has every read :)


    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit
    International 300 Follower Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)