Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, December 11, 2011

In My Mailbox [3]

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren to show off our newest books: purchases, borrows, ARCs, galleys, etc.

(Overdrive) Library Loot:



It's about friggin' time! I've been waiting for this forever! Okay, more like 3 weeks, but still. The science geek in me is happy now.

Purchased Picks:

Sleeping With the Wolf (After the Crash #1) Wolf's Glory (After the Crash #2)

I bought these two because I won an ARC of the third book! I did get them for 40% off at FictionWise though, and they sound really good.

Something Special:


A brand new Pillow Pet! I named her Petunia. That dark blob in the upper left is Meese the Moose, my other PP. They're oh so soft and cuddly! :D

So, what's in your mailbox?

8 comments:

  1. Great Mailbox this week!

    If you have a moment, please come and show your support for either Hermione or Katniss - Here
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, those two covers look amazing!! And such a cute pillow pet!

    Enjoy! :) And thanks for stopping by NoS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH, THAT IS SO CUTE!! LOL I loooove your Pillow Pet -- it's so adorable! x) And LOL I know what you mean about waiting forever for some books. But at least you have it now! It looks like a good one!

    Awesome mailbox this week, Angie! I hope you love all of your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Petunias is pretty cute. I love unicorns. That maddy baroness series looks interesting. I've never heard of it before. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at the cute pillow pet!! All the books look awesome and interesting!! Happy readings

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mailbox this week! The books sound really interesting and I might check them out when I get the chance.
    I want a pillow pet so badly. Maybe I'll buy one soon. :) Thanks for stopping by Pages of Desire

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read anything by Maddy Barone. I look forward to your thoughts. Happy reading.
    My Mailbox Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww Petunia is so cute! Thanks for dropping by! Have an awesome week! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)