Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Completely Contemp Challenge 2012

Another reading challenge? Of course not! Okay, maybe...but I love YA contemporaries! Adult contemp, not so much, unless it's Chick Lit. I just don't care about real life adult problems. Teen problems are so much more interesting, even if they don't involve a supernatural creature (that's just a bonus!). Anyway, here's what I'm thinking about reading for this one...

2010
1. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
2. Dirty Little Secrets by C.J. Omololu
3. Stolen by Lucy Christopher

2011
1. All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
2. Ten Things We Did by Sarah Mlynowski
3. But I Love Him by Amanda Grace

2012
1. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
2. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Site by Jennifer E. Smith
3. Love & Leftovers by Sarah Tregay


I may change my mind and do more than 3, in which case I do have more books that I want to read! I just don't want to get too enthusiastic since I have a Paranormal challenge to do also...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)