Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Friday, December 23, 2011

2012 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

One more fabulous challenge! As of today, my GoodReads TBR contains 472 books, but I intend to cut that down. I'll be going for the Married With Children level which is 41-50 books! Here are just a few books that I plan on reading:

All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris
Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Secrets of a Summer Night by Lisa Kleypas
Stolen by Lucy Christopher

I'll also be tackling my ever growing list of free ebooks, so that'll definitely help me reach my goal!


Hosts:
Evie from Bookish
Nicole from All I Ever Read
Bonnie from Hands and Home
Donna from Book Passion For Life
Caitlin from WatchYA Reading
Rie from Mission To Read
Vicky from Books, Biscuits & Tea
Christa from Hooked On Books
Jenna from Fans Of Fiction
Angel from Mermaids Vision

1 comment:

  1. Stolen is one of my favorite reads of the year! And you will love Delirium. Glad to have you on board the challenge! Great goal (and quite ambitious...I'm starting small, so you are braver than I).
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)