Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Monday, December 5, 2011

2012 Standalone Reading Challenge

I just added yet another reading challenge to my long list of challenges for 2012, but I just can't help myself! Challenges help me narrow down what to read next, and they give me some type of goal to achieve. The goal for this challenge is to read 15 standalone YA novels published in 2012. I've started way too many series, so sticking some nonseries books in my reading list will be a nice change. Anyway, one of the requirements to sign up is to create a list of what you plan to read for this challenge. Of course this list is subject to change depending on the availability of the books and my mood, among other things.


1. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Site by Jennifer E. Smith
2. Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama
3. The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
4. Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
5. Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale
6. Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler
7. New Girl by Paige Harbison
8. The Whole Story of Half a Girl by Veera Hiranandani
9. Love & Leftovers by Sarah Tregay
10. Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
11. Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic
12. The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
13. The Other Life by Susanne Winnacker
14. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
15. Cracked by K.M. Walton

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)